Because we want to make kitchen cleaning easier, we found some useful and effective tips to clean your oven quickly and without using chemical detergents. See how easy it is.
– Disposable gloves
– Spray bottle
– Silicone or plastic pallet
– White vinegar
– Baking soda
1. Open the oven and remove everything inside (grills, rotisseries, temperature measuring devices etc.).
2. Mix 2 cups of baking soda with a few tablespoons of water. Adjust the amount of each ingredient until you get a smooth paste. About 3 tablespoons of water are sufficient to achieve the desired consistency.
3. Put on your gloves and spread the baking soda paste on the oven doors and walls. Avoid areas where flames come out when the oven is turned on. Baking soda will become brown, but you should’t worry. Cover the areas thoroughly with plenty of paste.
4. Close the door and leave the paste act at least 12 hours.
5. After 12 hours, open the oven. Soak a cloth in water and remove the paste you spread inside the oven. If you fail to clean the paste by just using the cloth, use a silicone or plastic spatula.
6. There are still traces of baking soda? No problem. Put white vinegar in a spray bottle and spray those areas. The baking soda will turn into a kind of foam.
7. Rinse using the cloth and wipe the area using a dry towel. Put the grille back (you can clean it just like you did with the oven by leaving it overnight with the paste over it) and your oven will look shining and new.