As many American ladies, I dye my hair at home. It’s cheap and the results are the same! But, the surrounding environment can get a little messy sometimes, because hair dye drops may fall on the floor or you can easily stain the ceramic sink in the bathroom after washing the hair dye container.
Given the fact that hair dye is hard to remove from the skin, you should know that the situation is the same when it comes in removing hair dye from ceramics.
So, whenever you confront with this messy situation, you can easily use the following hair dye removing tips on ceramic.
– effervescent denture cleanser
– small bowl
– cotton cloth
How to prepare and use:
- Wash well the stained sink.
- Open the effervescent denture cleanser.
- Put the tablet in the bowl and crush it to form a powder.
- Add a few drops of water over the crushed tablet and start mixing to obtain a paste. Add the water drops gradually.
- Now, use the cotton cloth and rub the paste over the stains using circular movements.
- Leave the paste to act for 10-15 minutes after the rubbing.
- At the end, use a cloth moistened in hot water to remove the paste excess and to wipe down the stained area.
- Use paper towels to wipe well any sign of water.
Image Credits: Hunker