I just found another trick to make cleaning look easier. You already know that I prefer using natural ingredients to get rid of dirt and odors, so here is how to clean the kitchen sink without using detergents and chemicals. Check out how simple it is.
1. Wash the sink with soapy water and a soft sponge. Rinse with plenty of water.
2. While the sink is still wet, sprinkle baking soda all over it. Use a sponge to rub the surface until baking soda turns into a paste. Rinse with warm water. You can use an old toothbrush to clean hard-to-reach areas.
3. Dip 2 cloths in white vinegar, stretch them in the sink and leave them there for 20-25 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
4. Mix baking soda with vinegar (in equal proportions) and pour the mixture down the drain. Let the composition act for 15-20 minutes then rinse with very hot water. Soon after, put a cup of ice and a handful of salt on the top of the drain. Leave on 15 minutes then rinse again with hot water.
5. Finally, the last step! Cut a few slices of lemon and put them over the drain. Turn on hot water and let it flow over the slices. You’ll get a pleasant scent that will not only remove all odors from the drain and sink, but will “invade” your whole kitchen. Who doesn’t love the lemon smell?